All information on this website has been researched and presented with great care and is gathered from only public sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or final.
- In some cases assumptions have been made about family connections and these assumptions are then detailed in the Notes of those persons.
- We have not always added Sources. Many of our sources were found on the web and those linked pages change or disappear all the time.
References from books, documents or newspapers (births, weddings, obituaries) etc. are often quoted in the Notes.
- We do NOT collect information from social media, such as Facebook etc., although it is sometimes amazing what private facts people divulge to the whole world.
If you email us directly or through our online form, with information or questions, then your personal information, such as your name and email address will be kept totally private and will not be shared with anyone else.
- Changes are periodically added to the information herein.
- Any material on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be used for professional genealogical advice.
- Contents contained on this independent website are provided to you free of charge, on an “as is” basis.
- The site owners do not give or make any representation or warranty (either express or implied) as to the completeness, accuracy or reliability of the contents of the web site and the linked websites in the Notes or References, nor do the site owners accept any responsibility arising in any way (including from negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the contents of this website and the linked web sites References.
- The site owners may, at any time, change or modify all or any part of these Terms.
- By browsing this website you are accepting that you are bound by the terms and conditions and disclaimer current at that time, so you should check these each time you visit the site.